Ready to make an enquiry?
We would love to hear from you! Just send us a quick message and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Modern facilities in a historical building
City School of Languages is located within a spacious, Art Nouveau building dating from the 1930s. It is close to Swansea city centre with all the facilities that you need to study effectively, and relax with your friends between classes.
We want you to feel comfortable while studying with us and have put a lot of effort into creating a learning environment that will give you everything you expect from a modern English language school – be it while you are in class or while you are relaxing at break times with your friends and classmates from around the world.
Our school facilities include:
- Eleven modern, comfortable classrooms; somewhere you know you will get the best from your studies.
- A quiet and peaceful rooftop garden where you can socialise during breaks and lunchtime; a place to relax or study in your free time.
- A computer, study room and resources centre where you can surf the internet, browse and borrow magazines, books or films. A dedicated student internet connection means that you can access email and study resources at the fastest speeds possible.
- Hot and cold drinks machines as well as a snack machine for those break time cravings.
- Student bicycle racks letting you store your bike safely.
- Ideal location close to town, shopping, bus and train stations.
- Large student common room, a place to chat and make new friends.